ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:33:35 -0600
Little Everett is home from the hospital as planned.  It was 98 degrees
today and I'm sure some places in Denver touched 100.  Everett is doing well
but life is going to be slowed down a lot for awhile.  He occasionally has
an anxiety attack concerning dying and any numbers of other things, such as,
something isn't going to heal in his head.  He cries and shakes from the
anxiety but fortunately, I can talk to him now and eventually, when it seems
time, we'll be able to pray about the origins of the fear and get rid of it;
the anxiety I mean.

Phil.