ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:06:48 -0500
I think she my friend that is was looing in to some alternative programs
nutrition and the like in Colorado and somehow  got connected! Last I heard
Christian was having the bone marrow transplant on Feb. 8, her oldest
brother was a perfect match.  She is now undergoing aggressive chemo to get
her bone marrow down to zero before the transplant.
Rhonda