ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 07:47:13 -0400
I would appreciate your prayers, Ben has a blister on his foot, we are
attempting to treat it ourselves, his insurance doesn't take affect until
August.  Of course, I am worried, memories of  that one month stay in the
hospital still fresh in my mind.
My mind is filled with all those "what if" questions, better to pray than
worry though, get better results with prayer.

Rhonda