ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 08:57:17 -0700
So sorry we missed it Phil and Sandy. I am so happy that you've had so many years together. Awesome. Glad you did some celebration.

Congrats on the a1c and the weight loss. Joining Pat and others to decrease my weight. Everybody does it differently and it so depends on what works for each of us.

Have a great day everybody.