ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:58:35 -0500
Dear Karen,

Please do share that with us.

I just can't believe that if someone is truly Born Again, and
who  has tried to live a good life serving Jesus, and who is a
Christian, that if they were so depressed that they just couldn't
handle life any longer, that God would send them to Hell! Not our
Loving God! Really!

Now if they denied God, that's another story, am I correct?

Come on Phil, Mike, and others who are more Biblical knowledgable than I am.

Let's see scriptures here, please. <smile>

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.