ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:20:10 -0400
Thanks for sharing! i I too was bothered by that thought but read where Paul
wrote that he had learned to be content in whatever situation, in hunger,
and in want,  he was in all sorts of bad situations, ship wrecks, prison,
yet he wrote a good portion of the New Testament!  God never promises us a
life free from pain or problems, Jesus said In this life you will have
brouble,  and we do,
I am sorry Cindi that you had to go through  hard times, especially being
cold, I know as a mom you want to provice for your children, I am sorry too
that some of God's family somewhere didn't know of your need and offer some
sort of help!
isn't that what we are supossed to do anyway?
Life is hard, I know, I've certainly had  my share,  but God is faithful,
and the hard times have made me who I am,
Rhonda