ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:06:29 -0700
Hi Pat!  will be praying for you! I know the feeling,
worrying! I am very good at it, it's the trust issue I
am working on, after I have been through a hard time,
I can see so clearly that God worked it all for good,
just as  He said, I wonder why I find it hard to
remember that when I don't see it.
Praying you are wraped in the love of God, like a warm
blanket on a cold day, andthat His peace erases your
worries and fears, just as turning on a light takes
darkness from the room.

You are a loved child of God, situations may cause you
to think otherwise, but you are,
Love
Rhonda--- Pat Ferguson