ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:17:26 -0600
Lelia,

I'm doing pretty good. Vernon is doing great, too. I told him yesterday
that we need to have more faith in God, and that God does provide for us.

Did I tell you all about the steel siding on Monday? If I did, I will not
repeat myself, but if I didn't, let me know. It's a real praise report.

Now, we just have to pray that God will provide the money to pay for it.

God is working in our lives, and He is helping me, and the medication is
also working. I still have some anxiety, and I still re-live the past
events, but I just pray about it. God is real, and He is working in our
lives, in maybe small ways, but it is happening.

Many lovings and squeezings for you all. I love you all a whole bunch, and
please know that I'm praying for all of you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson