ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:27:48 -0800
Also, if we have a bad church experience, we need to forgive those who have
hurt us.  After all, church people are human and make mistakes just like
other people.  We're never going to find a perfect church, just the church
God has for us to join.  It's important that we find the church God wants us
to join.  Always ask him to help us find the right church.  Right?

Cecily