ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:27:26 -0500
Jen,

Thanks for the welcome. And let me take the opportunity now, geesh all
this yapping about my thoughts on your question and I neglected to
properly congratulate you on  you two's decision to link up for life. It
has been wonderful , although it be from somewhat a distance, but it has
been wonderful to see how your faith has kept you strong, and you
upholding your faith during various aspects of your life and now you enter
a whole new part of life. I pray for a blessed marriage for you guys and a
joyful and happy life together.

Congratulations Jen, and you also Jeremy. Incidentally you picked a very
good day for your wedding November 5, my birthday lol.

Brad