ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:14:36 -0700
My daughter in law, Donna, has a little 3 month old nephew who had surgery
today.  His head was mis shaped so, believe it or not, they literally
cracked his scull today and put it back together.  Things went perfectly and
he is doing well and is expected to grow normally now.  Gretchen was at
Wal-Mart tonight and heard a woman talking to someone and she was saying she
was a brain surgeon and today she operated on a little baby.  Gretchen said,
Say, I know someone like that and he had his surgery just today.  It was the
very same surgeon who did the procedure on Donna's nephew.  Man, how
strange.  Praise God and thank you Jesus.

Phil.

It's Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com