ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 21:39:00 -0500
I had the second mamogram done today....they took pictures twice and did an
ultrasound.....they said  they see some tissue different in the right breast
than the left.....want to recheck in six months!
the paper they gave me says probably not cancer.......I don't like those
words....probably.....they said since I didn't have a previous mammogram to
compare this one to   they wanted to check again in six months......I was at
the doctors for about three hours....the radiologist read the test results
today and then I spoke with the doctor.....
I'd sure appreciate your prayers that  all is well with me.  I am not sure
how Emory Hospital will react to this test result whether or not they will
still want to continue with me  being a kidney donor for Ben!!
we will see.

Rhonda