ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:36:52 -0600
Amy,

Your posts are too long??? Nonsense, you ought have seen mine in the past.
they are duzies for which I'm not known as Baba baba baba
bababaababababababababling Brad for nothing. I suggested such because
sometimes when someone does something out of character, and in a sincere
moment, it can break down a wall of bricks. Sounds like your mom has
something that is really bothering her, some sort of issue she is not
dealing with that is causing issue with her relationships. I pray god
restores the relationships and situation. Do not worry about being too
long, that is partly why we are here to be a sounding board and pray
accordingly.

Brad