ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 14:30:16 -0600
Hi Vicki and Everyone,

Thanks so much.

I know Kelly is saved, but I don't know about my youngest neice, lindsay.

I know that Sheela is saved, and I hope and pray that Vicki our other
neice, Kelly's oldest sister, I pray she is saved, as well.

My sister, Sherilyn, well she use to be saved, but she is into boodism now.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.