ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:11:40 -0500
I don't think you can say "titillation" in South Carolina.

Hey, you don't have to go far for chocolate cake these days.  They've got
killer chocolate cake at most restaurants now, so rich that even I can't eat
it all.  And they give you huge slabs of the stuff.  I keep trying to quit
but people keep forcing me to eat it.

Victim of Society Lion