ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:49:03 +0000
One time my ex sister in law went in to the hospital to have a baby I called to see how she was doing and they informed me that she had passed away.  Well I was shocked and surpriesed that my brother did not call us to tell us.  I called him and he said they were crazy so  I called backand the lady told me the same thing.  Than I gave her middle initial and theyfound the right one.  They had two Joselyn Carters at the same time.  She has since passed away though right before christmas this year.  quite a few years later.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>