ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 16:19:00 -0400
Hi there guys,
It's Rhonda 2.
We haven't posted a lot to the list lately, but my goodness have so much to
share.
We, however, have been reading the request and praying for each of you.
Looks like in a couple of weeks, Mark and I will both be going  for
interviews with an employer who wants to employee us from our homes.
We will be placing calls for auto repair agencies, following up to make sure
that all has been done properly.
Starting pay is $9 an hour.
We have an excellent voc rehabcounselor, who has helped us so very much.
We also have just gotten our foster care application for foster care from
the Bair foundation.
Money was taken from my check this month, but Mark got an increase in his
benefits, totaling what I lost.
And we also got some unexpected back pay.
All praise honor, and glory to our most high father. He gives us more then
we need, and shelters us through the times when we think we can not go on.
He calms the storms that we think we'll never make it through.
He hears our cries and desperation, and holds us so close.
The steps we barely can take he completes for us.
That foot print all alone in the sand is him carrying us.
How amazing and wonderful is our Lord God.
Just wanted to let all of you guys know, if your struggling he is there, and
loves you. He'll be there to hear each prayer and  each cry, and he loves
you so much.
If your troubled don't give up, cause he'll give you your hearts desires,
just hold on.
Rhonda 2