ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:53:07 -0600
Ned,

I love your point about others want to hear us pray for them.  So often
someone will ask for prayer and I'll just say I will.  I got really
convicted of saying I would and then not doing it.  So if I say I will, I
try to pray for that person right then, even if they don't hear me.  Well,
the other day, it was actually somebody on this list who called me for
prayer.  I prayed for them right then and there.  When I hung up, I had
tears pouring down my face, and it hit me!  What a privilege we have to
bring that other person before the Lord.  I know the lord is always with us
as in Immanuel, God with us, and by the presence of his Holy Spirit.  But
what a privilege to all of a sudden appear before the awesome throne of God
with a request, a need for someone he absolutely loves and gave his very
life for.

Sorry for preaching.  LOL!

Vicki