ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:43:59 -0400
I hope that you guys are enjoying your heat, that's for sure.  We're
lucky if it gets above 70 here.  It's down in the 40s at night and
I'm still sleeping in my winter jammies.  We just had to put our pool
through a major shock treatment because the only thing that has been
swimming in it lately is algae.   Anybody feel sorry for me yet?  I'm
trying to get a real pitty party going.  Violins anyone?  Need a
tissue?  Sniff, sniff!  Oh yah, it's raining too; not like in the
midwest, but there's just this sort of constant dripping.  Do I have
your sympathy yet?  Tough crowd!
Kathy