ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:29:02 -0800
Thank you.  I don't mean to be obtuse but I really don't understand these
terms.  Why is it we can't just allow God to work his own answers out in his
own time.  Why can't we just cast our cares on him and take his burden to
ourselves which is light and live happily.  If we have to be all stressed
out and have to pray till we feel peace what makes us different from those
who are not Christian and who don't know they can  have an advocate and he
will always care for them?