ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:11:18 -0500
Good point Ned. The big word here is grace isn't it? I mean we are not
perfect, we make mistakes, we hold grudges at times, yet we still need a
heart that works towards making those unforgivenesses non-existent, and
yet we are not as we once were, practicing sinners,  we are now changed,
we still need the grace of God to look past our actions as they might
appear on paper, and see into the heart. Thank God he in fact does look at
the heart of man and not the outward appearance. Just as some may try to
look like Christians on the outside, to try to fool folks and yet he sees
their heart, in the opposite direction we mess up on the outside and it is
the inner heart in which he sees our repentance and change, where on
paper, heresay, or otherwise, that change might otherwise be missed. Very
good point Ned, thanks.

Brad