ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:53:27 -0600
Lelia,

Loving, God didn't create you with highlights in your hair, so you don't
need them. lol. If God wanted you to have them, He would have given them to
you. I'm sure your hair will look beautiful.

I'm so happy for you. I wish I could see your dress.

Here's a big squeeze for you, Loving one, and one for Todd, too.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson