ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:26:05 -0600
Two things.  First of all my brother-in-law has been greatly troubled with
some sort of stomach ailment.  He is undergoing testing at Mayo and I would
appreciate your prayers.  His name is Bob.

Secondly, the owner of the Karate school where Everett and Little Everett go
is very ill.  He has diabetes and is to undergo renal transplantation.
However, before he can do that, he had to undergo bypass surgery.  He had
the bypass and was sent home.  He is now back in the hospital with a severe
wound infection.  He is a severe diabetic with renal complications, retinal
complications and is quite ill.  His name is Ralph.

Sandy