ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:11:14 -0500
Hi Sweet T,

You are precious and sweet, and made out of love, full of love, and
so very loving.

I know what you are going through, believe me, I do understand.

I'm sending you many lovings and squeezings, and Loving one, I'm
praying for you and will continue to do so.

May God give you peace and comfort and I pray for a complete healing
on your broken heart. Oh, this makes me cry, as I wish I could
squeeze you right now, and let you know how much you are deeply loved.

Loving you bunches,
Pat Ferguson with tears in my eyes