ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:56:43 -0500
thanks all.  i have a docs appointment today and am thinking he'll clear me
to go to work on wednesday as our lovely president has given us Christmas
eve off!  Verry excited about that Christmas present!

Well all, have a merry christmas!

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please: