ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:16:24 -0500
Hey, Family

I'm preaching tomorrow morning (feel free to start praying now!) and wasn't going to use music but my friends suggested I do.  I'd like to find something to go along with John 3:16 and thought of that chorus (you know, the one that repeats "have love everlasting, have love everlasting") but can't find it on the web anywhere.  (I want to refer the musician to a midi file or something on the Net so she knows which version of the chorus I mean).  Can anyone give me a website where that version is available?  I've looked on Cyberhymnal and it's not there.

If you could get it to me at this e-mail address ([log in to unmask]) by 3 pm Eastern Time it would be a special blessing so I could send it to the musician and be all set for tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Paul