ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:12:54 -0600
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I am hosting my Prayer and Praise conference on Saturday nights on a new
conference line now. There is no cost to join the conference, accept for
the long distance call. The conference starts at 9 PM Central Standard
time, 8 Mountain, 7 Pacific Standard time, and TEn Eastern Standard time.

To join this conference line just call: 212-200-6000. The pin number to
join my conference room is: 1844.

We have Prayer requests, Praise Reports, and we even sing. We do all this
first, and then we chat.

I would love to see you all their tomorrow night. Please know that you are
all welcome to join.

Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson