ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham-Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:53:58 -0400
Angel,

I hope your daughter and her husband to be will be very happy.
Unfortunately, this is not my first marriage, and unfortunately I have not
had a very good history of good marriages, but htis time God has taught me a
lot fo things, and I plan to let Him control all of it even if it means I
have to stretch a lot!!!!!!!  I will tell you that in most cases, the
husband decided not to be married, and cowardly left without my knowledge.