ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:51:47 -0600
Ned,

You can dampen away... I don't care for them... was just trying to shag
this chocolate thing offf the trail. hehehehe. Little do they know however,
this mysterious truck? It is... errr would be if it were real.... be filled
with bars made with fake chocolate hahahahahaha. Karob not chocolate.
And?  If they persist? They'll get brown colored wax for a bar covering. Oh
wait? That is chocolate anyway these days isn't it? lolol.

Brad