ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:13:47 -0600
Chris,

I'm still praying for you, and you are like a little brother to me, and I
love you very much, too. You are also very loving! <squeeze> lol.

I love to hear other people tell people they are loving, as that is what
God wants us to do, since He is so very loving!

Thanks for reminding everyone about the Storm Stories. lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson