ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:25:59 -0000
Hi there Reeva and Mary - and all,

I am especially blessed because others have prayed and I do thank you.

Christmas was good for us this year, in fact, just right.  The Lord has been
teaching me about His provision being "just perfect", and that sometimes
means that only one person drops by, but that's the one person you need, not
ten people!  We only got one offer to go out Christmas day, but couldn't
have taken more anyway.  At one time that may have disappointed me, feeling
perhaps that others didn't want us to be with them;  but God has worked in
me regarding this.  We also went to friends yesterday.  The rest of the
time, with Lifeline shifts and our own time together, have been very good.

Christmas followed Mike's 60th birthday celebrations which we took over four
days ... so we really needed a quieter Christmas.  Those too were good and
maybe I'll share more on that some time.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to what our Lord does in the coming year and
to seeing what He does for all of you too.

My love to you and Mari.

--
Carol