ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 17:51:25 +0000
Oh how I know that smell I operated a stand and the people who had it before allowed ice cream to melt in a cooler and never cleaned it out.  And when I inharrided the stand there was that nasty stinky cooler I on my own had to clean.  I have a strong stomach and nothing makes me sick.  But I have admit I came pretty close a few times.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries