ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:02:20 -0500
AH HA!  So, (he said getting up on the couch with a pad and pencil and
developing a German accent like Freud) zis zing you haff vitt me marrying
dee goose diss is realllllly a vish dat YOU haff den, Jonattin.  AH HA!  Now
vee has it!  Philip!  Quickly Philip!  Zee matrimonials they must begin!
Yonny and zee goose they muss marry!!  Yonny an voss is loss?  Kerri.  Yah,
himmel, zass is goot.

(English Translation:  "So, Johnny, this thing you have with me marrying the
goose this is rally a wish that you have then, Jonathan?  Now we have it!
Philip!  Quickly, Philip!  THe matrimonials must begin!  John and the goose
must marry!  Johnny and what is it?  Kerri!  Yes, by heaven, that is
good!!")

Freudian Lion