ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 01:11:59 +0000
Rhonda some times we get things all prepared and just right and than right when we start God puts something else in action.

Glad to here the Baby is doing great and Mom too.  Congradulations Auntie
How do you pronounce Nevaeh's name.  She is a good size baby.  God bless you
--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries