ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:58:54 -0500
They may not let you delete all of them, Matt.  The worst that would happen
is that you would have to re-enter your passwords for webpages so if you
don't remember some and would have a hard time getting back into those web
pages you might want to check each one and not delete those.  But otherwise,
it should be safe to delete all of them if they'll let you.

Paul