ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:03:47 -0500
Helen,
        Thank you for the tips.  Yes, the adictive nature of the game, I
do believe and money making as well.  Each pack costs $10 from the
dealer, but players are willing to pay a lot of money for individual
power cards.  Chris told me that one boy offer him $10 for just one of
the cards in his deck while they were still in his possession.  In fact,
that was one of the ploys that Chris used to try to get the cards back.
He offered to sell them and make back his money.
        Since I don't have the cards in the house any more, I can't quote
the cards directly, but the ones in the three decks that we saw, and they
are all different, said things about power and absorbing darkness and
bowing to the altar of death.  It refers to familiars and our boys didn't
even know what that was in real life.  We told them, but it just shows
the innocent play of ignorant children, with things that are truly
dangerous and part of the satanic culture.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!