ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:44:13 -0600
Lelia,

I am so thrilled about your testimony concerning your father.  That little
45 minute prayer session with you was the most amazing thing to have
witnessed.  I think of it often, and your description of the Lord cleansing
you like a waterfall, it gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.  Then
the testimony of your father is nothing short of amazing.  Try and tell me
God doesn't know what He's doing.

Phil.