ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:30:37 -0400
Hi Guys,
Well, there is nothing new to report on the house yet.  We had lots of
rain over the weekend though and I'm sure that that hasn't helped.

I'm really writing to ask you guys to keep my daughter Lizzie in  your
prayers.  She is supposed to work at a camp about one hundred miles away
for five weeks this summer.  Tomorrow is the mid point.  She had been
doing pretty well, but she just called and she's getting homesick.  She's
only 13, and I'm proud of her for sticking it out this long.  I've told
her to think and pray about it and see if she can get  a ride home for
the weekend first, but if she really wants to come home she at least has
to stick it out for the week.  It's hard not to just rush up there and
bring her home.  We would just appreciate it if you would keep her in
your prayers.  I think that Caleb misses her too.  I know that I miss
her.

On another note, Chris started summer school today and hates it.  He has
practicly vowed that he will never make it necessary to have to do this
again.  School and a part time job is keeping him a little busy, at
least.

God bless all you quiet people.  I hope that you haven't been raptured or
something.  It's mighty quiet around here lately.  Besides, if you've
been taken up in the clouds, what does that say for me?  AaHHHHHH!
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!