ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 23:10:26 -0800
Hi Ned and List,
Maybe AI should change this to trouble catching up.
I owe some of you on this list a testimony of how the Lord has been moving
in my life, but with my new move I haven't had the time to sit down and
write a coherent testimony.  So, I guess it will have to wait for a few more
days.
Love you all, have a wonderful and
Godly new year.
Vinny