ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David & Rachel. <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 13:19:32 +0100
Thank You Lord,

For A Brand New Day.

 Let it be all joy to you, my brothers, when you undergo tests of every sort;

 Because you have the knowledge that the testing of your faith gives you the power of going on in hope;

 But let this power have its full effect, so that you may be made complete, needing nothing.

 But if any man among you is without wisdom, let him make his request to God, who gives freely to all without an unkind word, and it will be given to him.

James 1; 2-5. Bible in basic English.

Recently, I had been in hospital due to my bladder muscle packing in and consequently now I have to catheterise myself twice a day.

Armed with 42 Capsules a day, Catheters, white Cane and retired Canine - Rachel and I are ready to move forward.

And so...,

We are delighted today to share with you that it is now fifteen years since I received my pancreas transplant and first kidney transplant.

The kidney failed after five years, but praise God, I received another eight years ago.

Four months after having the pancreas transplant, due to developing septicaemia - I was given only 3 days to live.

It's been along 3 days!

Fifteen years later, I give thanks to God for this gift of life - a pancreas transplant.

No more insulin, no more low fat & low carbohydrate diet!!

Even though this body may fail me at times; I am confident of this one thing, that I know and trust in someone who never fails. His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness.

The episodes of the last fifteen years and more have been unfolding to develop, mould, shape and build my character. This purpose has been to prepare me for the training for reigning with Christ in eternity.

The way I cope and react with life now, determines or prepares me for eternal life later.

Amazing!			Awesome!

Another thing that I am certain of , is that no matter what is said or done - let nothing and let no one rob you of your joy.

Why?

because the joy of the Lord is your strength.

If you are going through a crisis today, something you cannot cope with, - keep focused and keep your joy.

Always remember, every day is a newday.

I thank the Lord for a brand newday.

www.newday-prince.me.uk

The Rainbow Song

Even though the rainbow fades and the sun goes down

Even though the night ends the day

Even though today's tomorrow's become yesterday

God's love for me stays the same.

Even though a closest friend may seem so far away

Even though the sky has her clouds

Even though my clearest dream may blurr and decay

God's love for me stays the same.

So I will give thanks to my God

I will sing praise

I will rejoice in my God

Why?

Because His love for me stays the same.

Even though there is no cattle

No sheep upon the hills

Even though the barn has no hay

Even though there is no fruit upon the fig tree

God's love for me stays the same.

So I will give thanks to my God

I will sing praise

I will rejoice in my God