ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 01:31:30 +0000
Here is a weird dream I have had a few times.  My twin sister is totally blind and I have had dreams that she is driving totally blind but it is like she can see because she knows when to turn stop move to the next land and so on.  It is really weird.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74