ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 19:10:14 -0700
Angel it sounds like you need to step back and think maybe there are reasons
people don't feel comfortable in a certain church. I wish to state I was
treated shabbily in a church last year. the pastor, not a man of God in my
opinion, stated I'm dogmatic and abrasive, wouldn't allow me into a Bible
study and said all the elders agreed with him. So please don't assume it's
all because of a church service, sometimes bad things happen in churches, in
fact sometimes churches are the worst places.