ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:37:26 -0500
While I was at work, last night, one of my sisters left a message on my
machine.  She said that on Tuesday evening, Mom was eating, talking and
smiling, more like her old self.  I guess she scared them, Monday night and
they thought we were going to lose her.  My sister sounded quite
encouraged.  Thanks to all of you for praying.

John

   My girlfriend said I never listen to her, or something ...