ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:05:40 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Vernon's Younger brother, Lyle had open heart surgery on Monday
morning.  They replaced one heart Valve, and repaired another one. He
was doing pretty good until Wednesday evening.

The nurses found him standing in the room next to a wall, and he
slumpped over, and he was turning blue.

They quickly got some men to help put him back in bed, and they had
to tie him down and sedate him.

They think perhaps a blood clot passed when he got out of bed, but
they don't know for sure. They had to put the paddles to his heart,
to jump-start his heart. They did an Echo gram, and couldn't find
anything. They put a temporary pace maker  on him, and they have kept
him sedated ever since then.

Yesterday, one of the heart doctors told Kathleen that Lyle is a very sick man.

Vernon might have to go to Alabama to be with Lyle and Kathleen. If
he does, he'll have to leave early tomorrow morning.

Please pray that when we talk to Kathleen tonight, that Lyle will be
doing better.

Dean can't go because of his on-going Chemo treatments.
Dean has to have a CT scan on Monday. Please pray that goes well.

Please pray for Vernon's safety while traveling. I'll miss him.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson