ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:53:18 -0600
Hi all!

I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to face another week.  Mine
was pretty good; we walked by the creek that is in our area on Saturday
morning, then I went to my church with my sister Maxine from Washington
State, ate at sister Judy's house outside, then went with them down to my
parents' to leave Maxine there for awhile.

I'm just wondering about sending messages that are good but carry heavy
weight.  I'm not saying we shouldn't do it, but honestly, how many people
will take the time to read them?  Are they really effective tools for
bringing change to our nation?  I say we should keep in mind that this whole
thing is a spiritual battle, and one of the best weapons for it is prayer,
and repentance of us, God's Children.

Just my thoughts.  Have a great week!

Sharon