ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:31:02 -0600
sorry, you all, for the cross over.  We were conducting a little church
family business today trying to get things worked out for Todd.  He's been
having quite the problem with his stomach and missed a fair amount of work
at his new job.  that would make anybody nervous.  Then one of his eye
sockets started giving him trouble so he has really had a difficult time
lately.  Plus, it's been so hot out here and then poor Lelia was been
worried about Todd and dad gum it, we are getting sick and tired of the
devil messing around in our business.  So, that's what's been going on here
some some of our messages crossed over into echurch.  I would never do that,
of course, and have been perfect in all my days, haha.  I'm handsome, too.

Phil.