ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:07:41 +0000
I fill exactly the same.  I guess we just have to remember that God does not see us as useless and at least we tried.  He won't beable to say we didn't try hard enough and those who chun us we have to answer to him.  I know it does not help how we fill now but it is in the word.  I am having on of those filling useless and unloved but I know he loves me it says in his word and I have to remember that fillings aren't facts.  And Satan always attacks with our weaknesses.  I will pray for you also.
Father in Heaven you know all the struggles us visually impaired children of yours go through.  You say in your word that you will take care of us and give us the desires of our hearts.  So father Please help us as we deal with you allowing these disapointments and struggles in our lives.  We know you are trying  to build us up and helping us to be stronger in you.  So please help us and thank you Lord in Your precious name I pray Amen

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74