ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:55:11 -0600
Angel,

That was an excellent message with many wonderful concepts worthy
to be pondered.

May I add some thoughts to what you said?  Jesus wants to help and
physically restore for the same reasons you mentioned in your
message even yet today.  Unfortunately, as many personal messages
have already reflected here on echurch, people want to get the
glory for their so called abilities.  Jesus never worked that way
and never will.  I truly believe, before His return, we are going
to see his Body of Believers walking in total agreement, speaking
His Word, and witnessing the glory of God's power on earth.  The
Bible clearly states in First John 3:2,

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear
what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall
be like him; for we shall see him as he is."

You cannot be blind, at His appearing, if that verse is true.  So
we have much to look forward to as His children.

Phil.