ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:29:40 -0500
Dear Jackie and Everyone,

As of right now, Vernon will not have to go to Alabama. I'm real
happy about that one.

Lyle is doing better, though he tried to get out of bed yesterday,
and they had to put those real huge gloves on his hands, so he can't
get ahold of  the railings on the bed, and I guess he's tried to
unplug wires again, and so I think on Sunday or Monday morning they
are going to put a pacemaker in permenantly.

I'm surprised they didn't put an alarm on him.

Vernon and I said they need to put sensors in the beds, so they would
know when the patient tried to get out of bed in Intensive Care.

I wish that Dean and Vernon had access to talk to his doctors, but we
don't know if they are on his medical records permission list or not.

Please pray that Dean will ask Kathleen to put him and Vernon on
Lyle's contact information.

Kathleen is doing pretty good, but she does get a bit emotional now
and then, and we all understand.

She's doing much better than I would be doing if I were in her shoes.

Kathleen is saved, and I prayed with her the other day.

Thanks so much for praying.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson