ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:26:45 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank those of you who replied to my last email and we
thank you all so very much for praying for Vernon and I.

Here is an update on Vernon's status.

As you all know, Vernon had a Liver Biopsy and it came back showing
he has Late Metastatic Adeno Carcinoma.

We saw the Liver surgeon, DR Thambi,  on Monday, February 23rd.

Vernon's Liver cancer is stage 4.

Vernon will have surgery on the 12th of March in Sioux Falls at the
Sanford Hospital.

I think he has a pretty good surgeon, Doctor Thambi.

he is quite the doctor with a lot of degrees, schooling and great
education behind him.

If he is successful at burning the toomer, Vernon's stay in the
hospital will be 3 to 4 days with a 4 to 6 week recovery time.

If he has to cut the toomer out, Vernon will be in the hospital 5 to
10 days with a recovery time of 6 to 8 weeks.

We won't know until that afternoon during surgery.

We appreciate so very much that Kalvin Jones will be driving us to
Sioux Falls on the morning of March 12th.

We are praying for a shorter stay in the hospital.

It will be very expensive for me to stay at a hotel in Sioux Falls,
unless we can find someone for me to stay with.

Please continue to pray for us during this time.

We love you all and appreciate you all so very much.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.